Our firm has represented real property owners, developers, governmental agencies, lenders, borrowers, landlords and tenants in real estate transactions involving hundreds of millions of dollars, including: purchase and sales transactions; real and personal property secured financings; loan foreclosures and workouts; office, retail and industrial leases; loan defeasances; and joint ventures for real property development and construction.
These transactions have involved airports, shopping centers, office buildings, mining sites, landfills, manufacturing facilities, agricultural properties, cold storage facilities, gas stations and other properties with environmental and geotechnical issues.
Our transactional attorneys frequently work with members of our litigation department in matters involving complex real estate litigation.
The Firm can provide consulting or legal services in any or all of the following areas:
- Real Estate Purchase and Sales Transactions
- Office, Industrial and Retail Leasing, including Ground Leases
- Real Property Loan Transactions, including Deeds of Trust, Loan Documentation and Loan Workouts
- Real Property Development
- Real Property Options, Easements, and Licenses
- Title and Boundary Disputes
- Landslide and Subsidence