Hunt Ortmann can assist your company with all aspects of its contracts with the Federal government, California state agencies, counties and cities. We can assist through the bid process, including bid protests, contract administration, change order claims and contract disputes.
We have represented clients in matters involving the Corps of Engineers, the Navy, Caltrans, MTA, DWP, LAWA, Port of Los Angeles, the County of Los Angeles and many school districts, among others. Several Firm professionals have spent part of their carreers working for public entities.
The firm can provide consulting and legal services in any or all of the following areas:
- Bid Protests
- Bid Issues /Mistakes
- Responsibility and Administrative Hearings
- Subcontractor Substitutions
- "Or Equal" Substitutions
- Extra/Work & Change Orders
- Delay/Acceleration Claims
- Disruption/Changed Conditions Claims
- Stop Notice Claims
- Payment/Performance Bond Claims
- False Claims
- Miller Act Bonds
- Public Private Partnerships (PPP or P3)