Business & Commercial Law
Hunt Ortmann has extensive experience negotiating, documenting and closing complex stock and asset purchase and sales transactions, mergers, and secured financings.
We routinely form corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships for our clients, and prepare shareholders (buy-sell) agreements, employment and independent contractor agreements and a myriad of agreements (such as options, license and manufacturing agreements, etc.) for our clients' business affairs.
Our transactional attorneys frequently work with members of our litigation department in matters involving complex business litigation.
The Firm can provide services in any of the following areas:
- Entity Formation (Corporations, Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies [LLPs, LLCs] and Joint Ventures and Dissolutions
- Asset and Stock Purchase and Sales Transaction and Mergers
- Corporate counseling (including Buy-Sell (Shareholders) Agreements, Employment and Independent Contractor Agreements, Licenses and various agreements for business transactions)
- Commercial law, including Business and Equipment loans, leasing and financing
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) issues
- Succession Planning